Cell and string connectors for photovoltaic modules.
Flat-rolled copper wire with subsequent immersion tinning.
Particular benefits for our customers
- 100% all around tinned flat wire
- Burr free
- Maximum precision
- Homogenous tin surface, perfectely for all-automatic soldering processes
- No use of flux and chemical substances
- Tailormade dimensions
- These items are suitable for use with conductive adhesives as well as welding applications
K160, K200, K250, K355, USP4 (K1510), HKV160 (K1602), 10 S, filmreel (K0372)
Further packaging upon request
- Thickness: 0.08 mm - 0.50 mm
- Width: 1.2 mm - 5.0 mm
- Coating thickness: 5 μm - 40 μm
- Tensile strength: Rm > 200 N/mm² (or by specification)
- Yield strength: Rp0.2 < 80 N/mm²
- Elongation > 25% (or by specification)
“No pollutants” policy
All materials we use to make single wire are absolutely compliant with RoHS, thus corresponding to EG regulation 2011/65/EU. (See article “Cadmium – end of the line").
In response to inquiries made, we can confirm that our products do not contain any minerals that originate from regions of conflict. They are in full accordance with the American Dodd-Frank-Act.