High-flexible round strands and ropes. Apart from their extraordinary flexibility, these product types are characterized by an extremely long flex life.
- Earthing straps
- Conductors for low-voltage lighting
Particular benefits for our customers
- Uniform elongation of single wires
- Low tolerances, even in single wires (even outperforming ASTM)
- Materials: Cu-ETP1 and Cu-OF1
Aluminium and LEONI Histral® alloys upon request
- Coating: bare, tin-plated, nickel-plated and silver-plated
- Left-hand lay or right-hand lay
- Variations: hard or soft annealed
- Single-wire diameter: ranging from Ø 0.05 mm to Ø 0.51 mm
- Cross-section: ranging from 0.02 mm2 to 630 mm2 (bigger cross-sections upon request)
Below you can select your appropriate cross-section as a function of the current load (determined at a room temperature of 35 °C and the maximum temperature of the conductor, viz. 70 °C).
Due to other factors usually playing a role as well, the values indicated below are to be seen as a non-binding recommendation. Lay length for bunches: 25 to 50 times the diameter of the strand.
- Reel sizes from 80 mm (1 kg) to 1,000 mm (1,000 kg), subject to gauge
- In rings
“No pollutants” policy
All materials we use to make single wire are absolutely compliant with RoHS, thus corresponding to EG regulation 2011/65/EU. (See article “Cadmium – end of the line").
In response to inquiries made, we can confirm that our products do not contain any minerals that originate from regions of conflict. They are in full accordance with the American Dodd-Frank-Act.